who I am
does it matter
or
who I think I am
or
what I do
what I do to you
a balloon, full of helium
rising, rising, rising
until too high
then the slow death
is it painful
it hurts me
it liberates me
we are both free
I want to be naked
completely exposed
all of the layers
to you
but I cannot
me or you
does it matter
who I am
or
who you think I am
I am naked
wearing socks
and a scarf
a necklace, gloves
a raincoat, just in case
poncho for warmth
summer dress for style
over the poncho, naturally
but my eyes,
you can see in there
if I let you look at them
perhaps long enough
my heart and soul
I will be naked
with all of my clothes on
I will just be
with you
naked
me
please take my clothes off
please look in my eyes
see through the shenanigans
breathe
bend
open
stretch
move
apart and then together
we are doing the same dance
we always have been
just never found the right partner, until
MAGIC
No comments:
Post a Comment