Wednesday, July 27, 2011
A New Earth
This was my second reading of this book. My impressions upon finishing it again was that this book has some incredible treasures contained in it, and I absorbed only a handful. I am left with the desire to buy the book on tape and just listen to it over and over again. Even if you are not a spiritual person, this book can change your life, the way you live and experience this life. It offers wise advice, in an easy to read format. However, it is also an intelligent read. I was a little demotivated to read the book because it has been such a widely promoted book, but the promotion and praise, I believe is justified. This also has the potential to lead the reader down countless other trails that lead to further growth and build the awaking movement that needs to happen. I think, perhaps, this book will be one of my favorites when I finally "get it."
Labels:
book
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment