Saturday, July 9, 2011

Personal Musings

So, I have just begun a new blog. Soon to be filled with new ideas, links, goals, stories, and more. But now it is sad and empty. This first post is something of a new beginning, setting affirmations and plans for the future. I love the idea of setting daily, weekly, monthly, and annual goals. Keeping in mind that in working towards these, I will do my best everyday, and not beat myself up for not being perfect, or constantly becoming better. 


I have just re-read "The Four Agreements," by Miguel Ruiz. Be impeccable with your word. Don't take anything personally. Don't make assumptions. Always do your best. 


In addition to working on these, I have the following personal goals:

  • Meditate. Twice a day. Twenty minutes each.
  • Do yoga. At least a sun salutation daily.
  • Write three pages, train of thought, daily.
  • Blog daily.
  • Be naked outside, at least one hour a week.
  • Stargaze one night a week. 
  • Read a new book, weekly, or bi-weekly.
  • Paint or draw, at least twice a week. 
I would like to be open to the pushes and pulls of the universe in guiding me where I am to be. I would like to reconnect with former lives, and with the divine within myself. And I would like to play. Smiling, having fun, joking. Life is wonderful. 

No comments:

Post a Comment