Friday, July 15, 2011

Character Crush

So, my most recent indulgence in a silly show was a mild obsession with "Drop Dead Diva," in which I developed a crush on the character Tony. *Sigh* He is dreamy. The problem with a character, is that they are not that person in real life, so it is crushing on an imaginary person. I am not entirely sure how I feel about this. David Denman is a beautiful guy, at least I think so, but I have only seen him in a silly chick flick. Ridiculous. I suppose I have the opportunity to see other films and shows he has been in. Would that only deepen the childish infatuation. I think crushes are good though. Fun to have sometimes. But, usually they are more fun when there is an opportunity to actualize on personal experiences. What do you think about crushes. Who do you crush on? Famous and non famous? 


image retrieved from: http://image.com.com/tv/images/processed/default/0d/6b/323141.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment